signsabwolfmind Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download The Minority Report Full Movie Tamil Dubbed In Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b It is the near future, a future where murders have become so common, that a system had to be established. This system is called "Precrime", where 3 psychics can predict murders before they happen. Allowing police to stop the murders. This system is in production in Washington D.C. Where police officer John Anderton (who lost his son to a murder 6 years previous) has stopped numerous murders in his career. One day, he found out that he is the next person to commit a murder. Now, he is running away from a system he helped become successful, and trying to find out why he was set up to commit murder.
In the year 2054 A.D. crime is virtually eliminated from Washington D.C. thanks to an elite law enforcing squad "Precrime". They use three gifted humans (called "Pre-Cogs") with special powers to see into the future and predict crimes beforehand. John Anderton heads Precrime and believes the system's flawlessness steadfastly. However one day the Pre-Cogs predict that Anderton will commit a murder himself in the next 36 hours. Worse, Anderton doesn't even know the victim. He decides to get to the mystery's core by finding out the 'minority report' which means the prediction of the female Pre-Cog Agatha that "might" tell a different story and prove Anderton innocent.
I found the movie to be disappointing. In my view, it fell apart at the end (not unexpected) and too many features of the plot and even some of the visuals were a bit too reminiscent of a certain recent noir movie with the initials of a large California city in the name. The Janus shot towards the end was kind of neat. This is yet another movie where abundant special effects substitutes for good script and editing. But then again that might be unfairwe had just finished viewing the 1st disk of the Criterion "Children of Paradise" DVD prior to seeing "Minority Report" and other movies just fall away in comparison. I scored it a 5/10.
More lame pseudo-science fiction from Spielberg - the second in his Trilogy of Turds; "A.I.", "Minority Report", and "War of the Worlds". Glossy, but unsatisfying pap from his "Dark Disney" period of the 21st century.<br/><br/>I only watched this to see Max von Sydow, but since his role was so small he should have just phoned it in. They should have dumped Cruise and given Max the lead. An excuse for a chase movie with jet-packs and rolling eyes. This stuff is getting old already. None of it makes sense, and, of course, Sherlock Cruise has to explain everything at the end! Duh. Retire already.
Taut entertainment that juggles brainy ideas about perception, predetermination and free will - and drops things in a messy third act where the vintage noir gets bathed in a bit too much Spielbergian glow.
Philharmoniker (as Wiener Philharmoniker) Courtesy of Deutsche
Epidemia movie hindi free downloadClash of the Metal Men! full movie in hindi free download mp4Garrison7: The Road to Garrison 7 720p torrentShowdown at Casa Diablo: Part 1 torrentA Simple Plan full movie 720p downloadChildren of Paranoia movie download in hddownload FuriaJohn Wick: Chapter 2 song free downloadAfter the Sunset download torrentthe Fortress download

last edited 217 weeks ago by signsabwolfmind
Please log in to post a reply.